1. Lei, Lei., U. Alcolombri, and D. S. Tawfik. 2018. 'Biochemical Profiling of DMSP Lyases', Methods Enzymol, 605: 269-89.
2. Lei, Lei., L. Chen, X. Shi, Y. Li, J. Wang, D. Chen, F. Xie, and Y. Li. 2014. 'A nodule-specific lipid transfer protein AsE246 participates in transport of plant-synthesized lipids to symbiosome membrane and is essential for nodule organogenesis in Chinese milk vetch', Plant Physiol, 164: 1045-58.
3. Lei, Lei., K. P. Cherukuri, U. Alcolombri, D. Meltzer, and D. S. Tawfik. 2018. 'The Dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP) Lyase and Lyase-Like Cupin Family Consists of Bona Fide DMSP lyases as Well as Other Enzymes with Unknown Function', Biochemistry.
4. Wei, Feng, Lei Lei, Fangfang Chen, Mei Wu, Dasong Chen, and Youguo Li. 2017. 'Identification and Symbiotic Phenotype Characterization of an OPDA Reductase Gene AsOPR1 in Chinese Milk Vetch', Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 35: 469-79.
5. Alcolombri, Uria, Lei Lei, Diana Meltzer, Assaf Vardi, and Dan S Tawfik. 2016. 'Assigning the algal source of dimethylsulfide using a selective lyase inhibitor', ACS Chemical Biology.